When we talk to people about what we do, they sometimes think we do something else. They think we build The T Word.
The T word for us is Tent. Although in some industries our fabric buildings are called precisely that, Legacy Building Solutions has taken it to a whole different level.
- Steel—our buildings are designed and manufactured with solid steel beams. They have a lot more in common with buildings made of traditional materials like metal, wood and brick than they do with tents. It isn’t even apples and oranges. It’s more like surfboards and cargo ships.
- Fabric—Our Exxotec™ fabric is so strong you can drive a 10,000 pound skid loader suspended on it. This fabric comes complete with a 25 year prorated warranty and is virtually maintenance free.
- Tension—Legacy’s patented fabric attachment system allows us to install our fabric panels unlike any other company. It’s not just taut, it’s tensioned according to the engineering principles of the fabric itself. Consequently we don’t have to retension the fabric in a few years. Most other fabric structures need that retensioning. We even guarantee our tensioning system.
- Permanence—Tents and other fabric structures are by their very nature temporary. Our buildings combine steel, tough fabric cladding and strong foundations to create a building of a very different kind. It will be there for decades.
- Customized—Our tension fabric structures are not off-the-shelf: we customize every one of them. Our customers don’t have to settle for what we’ve got. They get to settle for exactly what they need.
- Warm/cool—One other principle of our Exxotec™ fabric is it makes the interior of the building cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. We can also add insulation with an interior lining and our steel structures easily support HVAC systems.
- Installation—Putting up your own tent was always a pain at the end of a long day in the canoe, so we take care of that for you. Due to our special tensioning system, and our special materials, and the way we design our buildings, we’ve found that it only makes sense to use our own crews to install our buildings—even if that means sending them to Guam. Our crews know how our buildings go together, and they expedite the process.
If you are looking for a tent, or a structure very much like a tent, that’s not us. If, however, you are looking for a long-lasting, permanent, structure that defies convention, please give us a call. We are building the future of…buildings.