One big advantage of fabric buildings is that they require very little maintenance. Many naturally occurring properties of fabric contribute to the need for little maintenance.
- Fabric will not rust, even in a highly corrosive environment.
- Fabric structures are built without nail holes and other joints, eliminating a common way for water to enter the structure.
- A fabric roof means no expensive shingles to replace. This can save you hours of maintenance over the life of your building.
- There's no need to paint a fabric building, so paint will not fade or chip over time. This keeps your fabric building looking new for many years.
- In case of accidental collision or natural disaster, Legacy buildings may be repaired by the business owner or by our highly trained installation team.
All Legacy buildings also come with a warranty - even in highly corrosive environments. Ready to get started on a building with low ongoing maintenance costs? Contact us.